Privacy Statement—The Grace Center Texas
The Grace Center Texas maintains this website as a service to our volunteers and supporters, and as a source of information for those interested in learning more about the purpose and mission of The Grace Center Texas. Visitors to this site who provide information do so voluntarily. Visitors need not register or provide any “personally identifiable information” to access any part of this site. The term “personally identifiable information” refers to information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate, the person to whom the information pertains.
This privacy statement expresses our commitment to online and offline privacy. The following formally discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. We value your trust and assure you that we will always strive to be responsible in our management of your “personally identifiable information.”
Information Collection and Use
The Grace Center Texas only collects information that is voluntarily submitted. We respect your privacy and will not share, rent, nor do we sell or exchange, your information in any manner that is not disclosed in this statement. The sole use of this information is for contact purposes—to send online donation receipts, thank you letters, and The Grace Center Texas’ newsletters—and to respond to any questions or comments submitted by our website visitors.
There are two forms on The Grace Center Texas website which collect personal information.
1. The Get Involved form located on the Get Involved page (www.gracecentertexas.org/get-involved/) allows any visitor to our website to request more information about volunteering their services to The Grace Center. This form collects the users email address and the hosting company’s web server sends the email to The Grace Center Texas.
2. The Contact form located on the Contact Us page (www.gracecentertexas.org/contact) allows the web user to contact The Grace Center Texas’ email, email@example.com
The Grace Center Texas will continually be working to ensure every dollar donated is used to its fullest for the mission of our ministry. Anything less would be a violation of the trust you have placed in the purpose and staff of The Grace Center Texas. We are committed to the highest standard of steward excellence. The Grace Center Texas will make every effort to honor any designation or preference you have stated but in certain circumstances where a project is overfunded or cannot be carried out in accordance with your preference, the funds will be used for similar projects approved by the Board of Directors of Grace In Healing Hands, Inc.
You can notify us if you would like to be removed from The Grace Center Texas’ mailing list by:
1. Use the “Contact Us” form.
2. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail to: The Grace Center Texas, P. O. Box 853010, Richardson, Texas 75085
4. Call The Grace Center Texas @ 214-477-7346
Modifying Your Information
Any visitor to The Grace Center Texas’ website can notify us of a change to any information they have previously provided using the following options:
1. Use the “Contact Us” form to send us your request
2. Send us an email with your request to email@example.com
3. Send us postal mail to the following address: The Grace Center Texas, P. O. Box 853010, Richardson, Texas 75085
4. You can call The Grace Center Texas @ 214-477-7346
Contacting the Website Administrator
Should you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, the practice of this website, or your dealings with this website, please contact The Grace Center Texas via the “Contact Us” tab on our website, clicking on this link (http://www.gracecentertexas.org/), mailing to The Grace Center Texas, P. O. Box 853010, Richardson, Texas 75085 or via phone at 214-477-7346.